Thursday, October 16, 2008

Papa Was a Rollin' Stone

I'm not a very political guy, nor am I an Oliver Stone fan. But some part of me wants to see his new movie, W., when it comes out this weekend. Another part of me feels bad that I poke fun at him a little with my new gallery, the supposed "conspiracy diary" of Stone as he worked on the film. I tried to paint a humorous picture of a man descending into paranoid madness. When that happens, can Noah Wyle survive?

W.: Oliver Stone's Conspiracy Notebook

1 comment:

Hobocamp Crafts said...

i really enjoy all or most of Oliver Stone's movies. I think for me, it started with Natural Born Killers which was amazing- I also found Born on the Fourth of July- a great flick and to date- pretty much the ONLY tom cruise movie I can stand. I enjoyed the Doors- well b/c who doesn't enjoy Val Kilmer in tight leather pants and
Kyle MacLachlan with chops bigger than yours? So see honey, Oliver Stone is pretty cool!