Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meanwhile, On the Island...

Let's talk about Lost. So, how long, exactly, have Jin, Sawyer, Juliet, Miles and Faraday been on the island when the Oceanic Six come back? The Six have been on the mainland for years, right? But the others have been hopping around in time since they left, so who knows how long they've actually been chilling out there? We may find out tonight, but I came up with some theories about what they've been doing since time stood still and why Jin is huntin' wabbit over at TelevisionWithoutPity.com.

Lost: What the Hell has Sawyer Been Doing This Whole Time?

2 comments:

blogzilly said...

I refuse to leave commentary amongst the tards that make up a lot of the readership who takes the time to leave comment at the actual website, but I'll leave it here...

Great read as always. What actually made me laugh the most was the Thunderdome reference.

Zach Oat said...

Thank you! The real site commenters makes me cry sometimes.