Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Harold & Mod Squad

Wow! This is my 100th blog post on Buster of Chops, and I apologize that so many of them are merely links to articles I've written on another site. (There's actually a reason I post my Chops links on Facebook, and not direct TWoP links -- it has to do with how the page names appear. But I digress.) I figured I'd commemorate the 100th post with an interview I was particularly excited to do. Remember last week, when I grumbled about getting to interview an Unusuals cast member, and getting stuck with Amber Tamblyn? Well, only one week later, I managed to snag Harold Perrineau, star of Lost, The Matrix Reloaded and Oz, the latter of which I never watched. Anyway, he was very nice to me, and seems like a swell guy, and his show is very funny and you should watch it. Read about the pilot he did that you'll never see over at TelevisionWithoutPity.com!

Walt! In the Name of the Law! (The Harold Perrineau Interview)

2 comments:

Hobocamp Crafts said...

I use to watch Oz- it was one of my favorites. Bet you didn't know that about me?

Zach Oat said...

Who is this mystery woman I married?