Monday, March 9, 2009

Murder, He Wrote

Tonight is the series premiere of Castle, and I would be excited about it, except I've already seen it (minus key soundtrack bits) and I need to do an exhaustive recap of it for tomorrow. But I'm definitely looking forward to the second episode! Because the show is awesome, if you dig Moonlighting-style crime shows like The Mentalist and Bones. But the show Nathan Fillion likes to name-check is Murder, She Wrote, since he plays a crime-solving novelist. I compared and contrasted the two shows over at TelevisionWithoutPity.com -- check it out, then read my recap of episode 1 and my interview with Nathan Fillion himself!

Murder, He Wrote: The Case of Castle v. Angela Lansbury

Castle Episode 1 Recap

King of the Castle: The Nathan Fillion Interview

No comments: