Sunday, September 14, 2008

Love is in the Air

I am not a fan of romance movies. If there's love story mixed in with other good stuff, like a sci-fi story (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) or a quirky bit of French surrealism (Amelie), then that's cool, but a straight-up romance like Atonement I just can't take. So, of course, I drew the short straw to write about this fall's new romance movies, and whether they were going to be worth seeing or total stinkers. I may have been a little biased towards the latter, but since only a few of them are straight-up romances, there are a few I wouldn't mind seeing, including, believe it or not, the next Kevin Smith movie. Check out my rundown at TelevisionWithoutPity.com:

Fall Movies: The Game of Love

1 comment:

Hobocamp Crafts said...

You know if I could I'd go to the movies with you... I miss it!
Once baby Hazel is born- we'll get a babysitter- some milk duds& junior mints and go to a double feature! Maybe we'll even sneak into the 2nd one! WHOA!( think Joey Lawrence)