Monday, September 22, 2008

Steven Seagal is... Hard to Interview!

Recently, Best Buy introduced their new Black Tie Protection service, an extension of the Geek Squad, at a press event in New York. To get the media to pay attention to this, they invited three famous "protectors" to come say nice things about them: Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver, Stargate: SG-1), Tanya Roberts (Charlie's Angels, A View to a Kill) and Steven Seagal (Hard to Kill, Marked for Death, Out for Justice... the list goes on and on). And pay attention I did: not only did I get to interview two of them, but I also got to witness one of the most bizarre celebrity freakouts I've ever seen, and the start of a possible Seagal/Roberts feud. Check out my articles at TelevisionWithoutPity.com!

Seagal: The Man, the Myth, the Interview

Touched by a Charlie's Angel: The Tanya Roberts Experience

Seagal vs. Roberts: The Fighting Over Lighting

No comments: